Owen's first year of Preschool is officially over. He has attended my friend Kristi's Kreative Kids and had so much fun! Highlights were Pajama Day, Thanksgiving Feast, Field Trips to Jack and Jill's bowling alley, Hee Haw farms, Thanksgiving Point, the Post Office and Kohlers... lots of fun stuff!
Every day he came home with a darling little art project, a new song, and even some random info like... "Did you know owls are nocturnal, mom?" Yes, he knows the word "nocturnal" at age 4!
I think my most favorite part about Owen's preschool is the fact that I know Miss Kristi cares and loves all of her students. She is SO GREAT with each one of them - making every student feel special and giving everyone a chance to succeed and feel good about themselves.
So for any of you who are really in the mood to read, here is a post about Owen's first day of preschool.
Owen's first day of preschool
September 2009
And Owen on graduation day...
Miss Kristi made these awesome PERSONALIZED scrapbooks for each child she taught this year. It is amazing!! I love it. Cute question/answer pages... One is "What would you do if dinosaurs came back?" Owen answered, "I would punch it in the eye and then my dad would shoot it with his bow and arrow!"
Congratulations Owen! We love you!
You did a great job on all your songs and nursery rhymes at graduation!
3 comments:
What a cutie! I loved having him in preschool - so glad I'll have him for 1 more year. :) Thanks again for all of your help with graduation and for all of the gifts - loved the bracelet!
Congrats Owen! You are AWESOME!!
Owen graduating already . . what a SMART little boy! Way to go Owen! Love you LOTS!!!
Post a Comment