or bugging each other!
The last few weeks, this is how it goes...
Owen leaves the room and Anna starts repeating, "Bubba, Bubba, Bubba" until she finds him or he comes back in.
Owen is very protective of Anna... if I scold her, he will remind me not to be "mean" to Anna.
On the other hand... they each have their own special way of buggin the heck out of each other!
Owen will be lying on the ground watching TV, and Anna will go over and sit on his head. Then laugh. Owen whines!
Owen will wake up in the morning, and say very cheerfully, "Hi Anna!" right in her face, and she says, "NO!" and that will go on for about 10 minutes. He acts like he is being nice... but deep down he knows he's bugging!
I could go on and on, but you get the point!
Here are some pics of them enjoying each other...
4 comments:
they are so cute - I love it! If I ever sat on your face when I was little I would have gotten my ass kicked, but Owen just laughs and whines a little!
I love the way Owen has always been so sweet and protective of her. I know Anna adores him too. Even the BEST of us get 'buggy' once in awhile.:) It's nice to see they're normal.
PS: CUTE pics!!!
i think they are so cute together!
Post a Comment