I just had to post all these pictures of Owen and his best buddy Matthew. I am so lucky to have such good neighbors - Owen and Matt are 7 months apart and get along great! They have a ton of fun together.
These pics show Owen's personality so well!
He is just so happy and has such a sweet little spirit...
This is so typical of him - he ALWAYS does a thumbs up in pictures and 9 out of 10 times it is right in front of his face!
They went on an adventure walk in the hail today... it was cute - they went all the way down to Tyson's house, and came back singing a "funny bear song"
Owen is in his second week of Itty Bitty Baseball... just a couple of pics of him hitting... I love the concentration with his tongue out!
3 comments:
haha soo cute!
love it!!!!
I love that he has his little friends and the his childhood is a happy one!
Post a Comment