-Mom, you're going to have to PAY THE PRICE! (said randomly with a big smile on his face)
-Mom, you're going to have to live with the consequences! What's consequences? (later learned that the above two he heard on Scooby Doo movie)
-Mom, when I get old into a dad, I can still live with you, and me and dad can be the firefighters - that way you can always have a dad. Even if dad is too old then.
-(playing with Lincoln Logs or something of the sort) Ughh!! My house fell - AND IT HAD A GOOD FOUNDATION!
-He was drinking a milk box the other day WITHOUT the accompanying straw... just guzzling it from the little hole. I asked him what the heck he was doing, and he replied, "Just drinking it like a MAN!"
-Eating spaghetti the other night... I looked over and he had dropped his fork and was eating it like a dog! What are you doing Owen?!! "Just eating it like a MAN, mom!"
3 comments:
man I love that kid!!
Ditto, Sarah! So glad you're writing all this stuff down, Em. Priceless!
hahaheehee. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment