Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spanish Fork Reservoir Trip

My sister Rae lives down in Spanish Fork, and she introduced us to a hidden treasure...
The Spanish Fork Reservoir!!

We wound up this little road up by the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon... and all of a sudden there is a little park! We walked up the hill, and I was so surprised! There was a little beach! Kids were floating in tubes, there was actual REAL nice sand, and it was clean! We had a blast!

Thanks Rae Rae and Macie Moo!

Anna and the chicken!! She seriously LOVES to float in tubes. I can stick her in a tube and she will stay in the water for HOURS! I noticed her little pig tails shaking at one point... so I pulled her out to get warm - but she DID NOT want to get out! Cute little fish of mine!

The little pigtails that were shaking...

Owen actually rolled in the sand and was covered from head to toe
then would run down the beach and DIVE into the water!


Building a sand castle...




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wanna go! Looks fun! Anna is so damn cute!

Mom/DeRae said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Way cute!