Just for posterity purposes... here is a picture of our cow. It is a heifer (a girl) and yes, it has horns. Look it up if you need to! It is semi unusual for us to have a random cow in the field with the horses... but she has grown on me. She is constantly jumping through the fence to the neighbors field... which I don't blame her - there are other cows over there! Last week we caught her with her boyfriend... so we might indeed have a little one coming. (sigh).
3 comments:
I love your cow! I hope you get a little calf - you can take it to the auction and sell it or you can raise it and butcher it! win/win!
What. The. Hell. Don't!!!!
My hell that;s all you freaking need is a baby cow, or any kind of animal for that matter....(sigh)
Post a Comment