Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pretty Sky


We were outside this evening riding bikes and enjoying the great weather, when Anna came up to me and said "mom - look at the pretty sky over there." I wish I could portray her cute little voice and the (not-so-perfect) way she talks right now. It was PRECIOUS. Love her!


4 comments:

Ginger said...

I really wish I lived closer to you guys (or you lived closer to us). :)

You always do such fun things with your kiddos. I need you to teach me how to have fun! Kaeli always tells me that when she has kids she's going to be a FUN mom and do fun things with her kids - she's not going to be BORING like me! ha ha

The Hovers said...

Ginger - I have NO idea what you're talking about! I don't feel like a fun mom. But thanks for the nice compliment! I DO wish we lived closer, too - I think we'd get along just fine! :)

Sarah said...

She is the cutest thing ever.

marnee said...

I love my sissy pie! She says the cutest things!