Saturday, August 20, 2011

Humbolt


Just wanted to post a pic of our horse Humbolt today. T took him up Hobblecreek Canyon for a ride with a friend from the ward, and sent me this pic from his phone. Humbolt has been around forever... when T and I were dating, he would put a cowboy hat on him (with ear holes cut out so his ears were sticking up thru) and leave him sitting there for me to see when I came out. Don't!!

He also is the horse T sold to buy my diamond when we got engaged. I was a little sad, 'cause I get attached easily... but the diamond quickly took my mind off my old friend. A few years after we got married, T received a phone call and it was someone wanting to sell a horse named Humbolt!! We were so lucky to be able to buy him back years later.

And now... we gave him to Owen (since his horse Skipper died this summer). We {heart} him!


No comments: