Aaaaghhhh... the first day of school. Real school. The same school that I went to growing up!
Meadow Elementary!
A quick re-cap of the day...
Owen woke up an hour before normal and said that he had woke up a million times during the night!
He watched cartoons for awhile, snuck some candy out of the cupboards to snack on...
Got dressed while giggling and mumbling that it REALLY was his first day of school today...
Was completely ready about 15 minutes before he needed to leave to the bus stop.
We noticed he was "missing" and I looked down the street... he had left by himself without saying goodbye - he was so super excited he couldn't even stand it!
So I snapped a couple pictures and gave him a hug...Anna and dad waved...
I followed the bus to the school but missed him getting off and going in.
He found his class and had a GREAT DAY!
He especially loved recess & snack time.
2 comments:
"like"
He is darling...
Post a Comment