Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I was up last night for about 3 hours, because 3 of the hounds dug out of their kennel and were running all over the neighborhood. The other dogs were barking like crazy. It sucked.

Anna would NOT eat a normal breakfast... I tried oatmeal and she wanted nothing to do with it. All she wanted was noodles. Macaroni, spaghetti, or Ramen. Don't! You cannot have that for breakfast - gross! But she did. And yes I did fix it. She was hungry! And so she is happily eating her Ramen now.

Sometimes I feel like my life is out of control. More often than not.

I'm off to see what else the day brings!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

That stinks about the dogs and no sleep!

But I have to laugh about the Ramen noodles... I was just glad my kids would eat some days! If I couldn't get Colten to eat anything else I used to fix him a PB&J sandwich for breakfast. He still eats that for breakfast sometimes. I hope your day gets better!

Anonymous said...

Pick your battles...