Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trip up the Canyon

We had such a good time today! Our new vehicle for the month is a Jeep Cherokee Sport. It was just screaming to go on a good ride... so we loaded up and went up AF canyon. I had my mind set on Silver Lake - even though it's quite aways up there!

Here are some pics of our 2 mile hike (really I was so impressed with the kids!) and our little picnic on the rock. Fun Fun!









2 comments:

Ginger said...

It looks like a beautiful spot! The leaves are gorgeous! Ours haven't started to turn yet... we have to enjoy the last little bits of being outside before it gets cold, huh? I sure love followin' along with you guys and getting to know you throught the blogs! Maybe someday we can visit in person! :)

Sarah said...

looks fun!! Glad I didn't come - I don't do 2 mile hikes, especially with children. Glad you had fun!