I found this cute wallet for Anna - she loves opening mine & pulling out all my cards, so I made her some cards of her own. Pictures of all the family, plus some of the horses, flowers, etc. She got a kick out of it!
Some fun info on Anna: She is in the 35% percent in height & weight, so just a little thing! She still is wearing 6-12 month jammies from Old Navy! She is sweet & stubborn at the same time. She loves – I repeat – loves green beans & broccoli. She also loves cookies, chocolate, & any other treat. Won’t eat a sandwich, no matter what kind it is. Will eat bacon & hot dogs though! Loves loves loves getting her hair done, her fingernails & toenails painted, and putting on makeup. She doesn’t want to be left out of anything (she gets that from me). She wants to be doing everything that Owen does… so she is constantly saying, “Anna!” She also loves the horses and the dogs. She could be outside petting and touching them and feeding them all day long. She sleeps well; usually going to sleep on her own (I used to have to rock Owen to sleep). Oh yeah, she also loves sunflower seeds. Crazy girl! She has been known to throw a full on tantrum (at the age of 2?) but also is the most well-behaved little girl ever. She will sit on my lap through church, parties – anything! And she isn’t the type to get into things and make a huge mess – which is so nice. She is dainty. Eating is a process with little teeny bites…She loves her dad like crazy. Loves loves loves. I love her like crazy as well! Happy Birthday my sweet little girl!









6 comments:
don't!! she is soooo cute and the party was so cute!! jood gobber!
Dang Em you need to come do a birthday party for Conner. Your amazing.
Party was a good one!! The pics of Anna in her pajama's crack me up 1) because her hair is out of control and I love it, and 2) she's wearing the pajama's Stai grew out of at 9 months!! lol
Happy Birthday, Anna! I love her wild hair. Heather had hair just like it at that age.
I love the graphics you used on the party favors too. And all kinds of great party ideas. Not every kid is fortunate enough to have a dad with a pony, either!
okay you are the BEST MOM EVER!!!! What a stinkin cute party. I LOVE anna. She is so cute:)
What an adorable party! You've always been so talented! I need a Pioneer Party out here in Cali. Miss those cute balloons and favors. Your little lady is so cute-I love her blonde curls!
Post a Comment