Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Pictures - Finally!

So it's been awhile since our last official family photo... and I am SO GLAD we took the time and money to do it! I am SO happy with how they turned out. And it was painless! The kids were great and we missed a storm by about 5 minutes! T was probably the hardest part of the pics - getting them scheduled around him, and (trying) to get him to wear an outfit that I picked out. Didn't happen! But he still looks hot! Here are some of them... I can't choose what to print and hang up on my walls! There are so many great ones! Thanks Raquel!





















12 comments:

The Tough Sisters said...

Oh my hell, your kids are so cute!

The Tough Sisters said...

and...you look just like mom! (but younger!)

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I love the look on Owen's face in the picture where you two are kissing. Classic! And the one where Anna is kissing Owen is adorable! Priceless...

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

These are so great! I love the one where Owen & Anna are sitting back to back and her and she is trying to look at him. They are all so good, I don't know how you will pick for your wall either!

P.S. Tell Aaron he needs to call Amber's husband Aaron about his bear hunt. Amber's Aaron works for the Forest Service in Alpine and is a big hunter and will probably be able to help him more than Brian could... Are you coming with him when he comes?

The Brooks Family said...

So cute Em! Glad they turned out!! And the outfits look great... now if only we could get ours done.

Mike and Nic said...

So freaking cute!!

Franc Family said...

So cute I love them very good job!!

Sarah said...

love!!

Anonymous said...

This is the old man as T sometimes says.I feel so fortunate and blessed to have the kids i do.I now have another woman in my life that i plan on spending the rest of my life with,Virgina.Looking forward to retiring next year and my family getting to know Virginia and i much better hope to do sommme traveling next year.Love,Dad

Mag Family said...

Gorgeous! I love them. The one with Anna kissing Owen is priceless. And I love the one of you and T on the bike.

Mom/DeRae said...

I love them ALL!!!