We went to see the Thriller tonight...
and I can't tell you how much I LOVED it! My mom bought tickets for all the girls + Macie's friend, Emily - and even Owen this year! I wondered if he would be scared, but nope! He was yelling "BOO!" to all of the zombies that come into the audience. He was also seen trying out the dance moves in his seat... which really made me giggle! No matter how wiggly he was during a dance or if he did or didn't seem to like a performance - he ALWAYS clapped HARD after each one. Such a cute little guy!
Before at the Spaghetti Factory...
Owen loves his "pasgetti!"

And then the big event...


Thanks Marnee for a great night!
For Sarah's account of the night, click here
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I guess it makes sense to take a camera EVERYWHERE you go and break it out at every moment...
That looks SO fun! The makeup on those girls almost scares me! Yikes!
I'm so glad I got to visit with you while you were here. I think you are such a good catch for Aaron... (I told him so). Maybe we can get up there to visit you guys sometime! :)
Haha - you are a good catch for Aaron....! Cute pics!
Who the hell is Aaron?
lol.. Rachel Aaron is Em's boyfriend.. but sshhh.. T doesn't know about him.
cute pics Em - I went last year and could not handle the zombies- Gave me anxiety bad!!
Post a Comment