Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Thoughts


- If you ask Owen if his name is "princess Owen" or "stinkerpot Owen" (to tease him) he has come up with the funniest response! He says "Owen T Hover me name is!" And he usually either says it pretty loud or yells it - AND he seriously sounds just like a pirate! Too funny!

-Changing a diaper in the middle of the night in the dark NOT KNOWING that it is a poopy one can be a disaster...in case you haven't experienced this. ALWAYS be careful even if you think it is just a normal wet diaper... Without going into too much detail - just watch where you step after yanking the diaper out from underneath the child's bottom.

-Victoria Secret is the ONE AND ONLY place to buy a bra. I just got a new one and I can't even believe how wonderful they are. Worth every penny. Any questions, call!

-I had the BEST LESSON at church yesterday... it started out all about 72 Hour Emergency Kits and we went through why we need them, what needs to be in them, etc... The whole first 1/2 hour we talked about that. Then he switched gears and talked about having a Spiritual 72 Hour Kit ready to go in case of a spiritual/personal emergency...how we'll never know when something might happen that will try our faith or put us through a very hard time... and we need to be ready to deal with it and know what to do and who to turn to. We listed everything we need in our spiritual kit and it was just awesome!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

EM!! Your blog is so great! I love reading up on everything. My favorite is looking at the pictures. Man, you sure have a cute kid! OWEN is so adorable and SO happy!! Thanks for sending me your blog address. I LOVE blogs!

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to have you back to the blogging world. It has been fun to get to know each other again.

Owen is so cute. Can't wait for #2 for you!

I agree with the random thoughts, especially the bra one.

GREENLAW said...

hi, again! i'm so happy you have a blog. your cruise sounded fun! we did that last year and had a blast. what a great present!! have a great day!

kirsten