So we just got back from a 7 day Mexican Riveria Cruise with Cyd and Rich! Wow. It was awesome! Here are some highlights:
-Laying out on the boat with no plans/nothing to do!
-Eating fresh fruit every day (I hate peeling and cutting at home!)
-Rich ooohing and aahhing EVERY single night about how good the cheese platter was!
-Cyd drinking 7+ Diet Cokes at dinner!
-Rich and his "trumpet" sound...he tried to make me pee my pants every day! That was his goal! What kind of goal is THAT?
-Playing ping pong (or pee-pong) while the boat is a rocking!
-Shuffleboard tournaments!
-Our waiters (Fior and Fed) getting T and I mixed up with another couple at dinner - they delivered a special cake and sang "Happy Honeymoon to you! Happy Honeymoon to you! Happy Honeymoon....etc" THe rest of the week we had people congratulating us and wishing us luck!
-The comedian Troy
-The Jungle Canopy Zipline Adventure! We rode in a four-wheelin' jeep thing that was out of control up the mountain, then rode donkeys up even further, then hiked a bit, then went down 5-7 HUGE ziplines through the jungle, PLUNGED into freezing cold water going 20 miles per hour without breaking, walked across a tightrope while T and Rich were trying to make us fall off, repelled off of a waterfall cliff, and ended up back at the "camp!" IT WAS AWESOME!!! Loved every minute of it! Even the retarded donkey I had to ride on!
-Snorkeling in Chileno Bay (Cabo) - T pushing me in the freezing water, seeing a family of whales 20 feet away from us just hanging out, seeing dolphins, a sea turtle, lots of cool fish... Cyd freaking out over a big huge triantula that was by her foot (it was fake), sea lions, Lovers Beach... etc.!
-Matatzlan taxi driver trying to kill us! They use no traffic laws whatsoever... William the taxi driver poking Rich on the shoulder and then looking the other way
-Em and T trying to work a deal on some turquoise earrings... Em blurts out "I'll take them!" while T is still working his plan...(I had him down to 10 bucks, T was going for 8!)
-Jordan and Kristina - the real newlyweds
-Getting lost on the boat
-Eating 2 desserts at every dinner and not feeling guilty about it!
-Having our bedroom cleaned twice a day for us (no laundry, no making beds, room service, etc.) Why don't we do this more often?
-Playing Cyd's AWESOME card game - POUNCE. Have her explain it to you! It's great.
Those are just a few off the top of my head! I wanted to jot them down before my brain forgets them all...
It was such a fun trip! Thanks to my wonderful husband for an unbeatable Christmas surprise!
2 comments:
Ohh.. sounds like you guys had soo much fun! I'm jealous!!
FUN!! I'm so happy that you are posting on your blog again...I'd almost given up on checking it! Sounds like you had a great trip - can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment