So here is a little synopsis on Anna Banana at age 2 years and 2 months:




She is a little spitfire... she definitely has a strong personality in her own little way! She will repeat herself a million times until she has either gotten her way or she is too tired to say it anymore. I have been known to call or text T or Jammie and vent that Anna won't stop repeating herself and that I am going insane! She is stubborn (she gets it from her dad)!
Anna wants to do everything and anything that Owen is doing. This includes brushing teeth, playing with neighbor friends, sitting in a big boy carseat, wearing boy clothes, and wearing Owen's shoes. And don't forget games, puzzles, toys, computer games, running, etc.
Anna loves anything girl: hair, makeup, fingernail polish, high heels, and lipstick!
She also loves the dirt, dogs, horses, and helping dada.
She loves Owen, mommy, dada, Marnee, Papa, Staci, Kaisa and the kids, the dogs, the horsees, and many other things and people.
She says "YES" sort of like this: "yeths" It is hilarious! And she usually says it with a lot of enthusiasm, which makes it that much cuter!
She still loves macaroni and cheese, broccoli, beans, candy, and yogurt. But it depends on the day. Any given day she will eat only certain items.
She has recently began to talk a ton! We were worried for a bit cause she didn't talk as early as Owen... but right about her second birthday she started and sometimes won't quit! Be careful what you wish for... :)
Anna is a sweetheart. She loves to give hugs and kisses. I don't want her to grow up and not want to snuggle with me in my bed in the morning anymore. I love it.
She can "ride" (scoot) her barbie big wheel faster than most! She can almost keep up with Bubba...
She is the most beautiful girl in the whole world! Don't you think?
3 comments:
CUTE! I love it!
YES, Anna IS the most beautiful little 2 year old in the whole world! She truly cracks me up! You're right about copying everything Owen does. They're so cute together. I also LOVE her hugs and kisses . . and her little attitude is so funny. Part of it COULD be that she's 2?:)(Then again, I'm not sure what happened to Aaron . . I kept thinking he'd get over it!:)
She is so cute.
Post a Comment