Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Owen's Trip to Nevada

About a month ago, my mom & dad took Owen & Macie to Nevada to see their Uncle Matt, Aunt La-La, and their cousins Ava & Dylan. It was Owen's first time on a plane, and first time away from home without mom (at least since he was little). He did great, and loved his whole trip! Marnee and Papa threatened that if Owen & Macie fought or weren't good - they would have to get on the plane and fly home by themselves! It seemed to work... :)

Owen got to sit in the pilot's seat, and even push some buttons!


They spent the day at the "ocean"
Swam a lot...
Played on a "real" beach...
And played with cousins!


I know they also got to ride a huge ferris wheel INSIDE a building! Owen thought that was pretty cool! I am so glad they got to go and hang out with their Ekins cousins! Wish they lived closer... but thanks Matt & La-La for planning fun things & to Marnee & Papa for taking them!

p.s. Owen LOVES his "Nevada ROCKS" shirt! He always picks it out to where & makes sure people around knows what it says... :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

he totally does always want to wear that shirt - hahahaha!

Mom/DeRae said...

I love that he got to go on the trip! What a great experience for him! I'm sure he had a blast.