Monday, July 13, 2009

Horse Riding

T went completely out of his way the other day to arrange for a babysitter all day for the kids and took me on a horse back ride. I haven't gone forever, so it was with anxiety and excitement that we took off on our little adventure. It was absolutely beautiful, and such a good break from the kids and fun to hang out with my hubby.


Thanks honey, for a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a good husband... wow, its been years since Jim and I were able to do something like that!

by the way- my blog got deleted and I had to start over-CRAPPY... anyways the new address is ourlifeondrurylane.blogspot.com

Ginger said...

So fun! It looks like you have beautiful country to go riding in!

Rebecca said...

How fun Emily! I love your shirt you are wearing at the fireman's breakfast. Your kids are so cute.

The Brown's said...

way to go T!!! Thats a great way to earn some extra points:O)

So happy for you to get away together. You are both so busy that I am sure it much needed!

Arin said...

What a good husband!! Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer!!