We got up bright and early for the annual Fireman's breakfast. Every year since I can remember, I have gone to this...and now it's fun to still be a part of it with my own kids.
Anna and Stailey on the back of the rig
Jammie and I grew up together (for those of you who don't know)... and now we have girls just 6 weeks apart! It is fun to see the similarities and also all the many differences!
Our 4th of July family picture! T had to work, so it was good to see him for a part of the days festivities.
Enjoying the yummy food...
Then we took off and went to Yuba with my dad to meet Sarah and Benj. We got there and their boat had just threw a rod (they think), so the boating option was gone, but we still had fun playing in the water.
Anna LOVED standing on the back of the boat and dancing with the water splashing up on her.
Owen is an up and coming boat bum.
Just being silly
Posed for yet MORE pictures
And then went home for some neighborhood fun
Sprinklers underneath the trampoline - my favorite when I was little! Owen had a blast!
Owen and his best friend, Matthew. (Owen has bore his testimony 2 times this last year, and both times has told everyone he is thankful for Matthew!)
It was such a FUN FUN day! I can't wait until next year!
2 comments:
Yay! Anna and Stai look so cute on the "rig"! Glad you thought to bring a camera!
What a FUN time! Thanks for sharing through pictures . . makes things a TINY BIT easier . . not really, but it helps. Owen and Anna are getting cuter by the minute! Wish we could be there! Love and miss you guys . . LOTS!
Post a Comment