Wow it's been a LONG time since I have blogged! Here are a few things that stand out in my mind...
I absolutely LOVE Valentine's season - not the day necessarily, but the month prior. I love it because I get to decorate at the store, make up cute things for other people, and be as cheesy as I want to be and no one cares! I worked a lot that week, which I thrive on - so thanks to everyone who helped out with the kiddos. Owen slept at Macie's on Friday night, and woke up to a fun present that I sent down. He even got to eat his peanut butter cups in bed for breakfast! Aunt Rae-Rae is the best aunt ever!
I signed Owen up for gymnastics...and he LOVED his first class! There were 3 other boys, so I was glad that he wasn't going to be doing a bunch of "fluffy" stuff! He seriously caught right on - I was impressed with how athletic he is! He was always the first in line to follow the teacher, and wanted to do everything not 3 times, but 10 times! He's our little go-getter for sure. When his first class was done, he DID NOT want to go... but decided if he could ride the "alligator" up and down then he would be OK (the elevator). He also got a donut - lucky kid!
Anna is getting BIG! She had her 6 month check-up and is doing great. She is about average for her age - maybe a little small. She weighed in at 15 lbs. 9 oz, and was 25 1/4" long. She is on schedule with all the fun things babies do at this age - sitting up, rolling, laughing, picking things up, scooting, sleeping, crying, and eating! We love little Anna Banana! (Owen WILL NOT call her anything but this! He gets pretty defensive if anyone dares call her just Anna!)
Another highlight in February was getting to be on Studio 5! They called us on a Monday and wanted us to be on air the next day! Wow it was crazy! We came up with a dozen ideas for them to show from the party store, and everything went GREAT! I don't think I am cut out for TV, but it was fabulous advertising for the store, so we were happy about that. We had ladies coming in from all over the state because they had seen us! The best part is that the production manager asked us to be on 3 more times! We will be on Tuesday, March 10th, Monday, April 6th (my birthday) and then once more in May! Check out Pioneer Party's blog if you want to see our first "gig!"

4 comments:
i {heart} valentines too!
I want peanute butter cups in bed:O)
Anna is seriously the cutest kids ever!
I thought you did great on Studio 5
You looked great and the ideas were awesome!
Wow. You are famous! TV would be a little scary. Good luck on the next three!
Em! I feel like it has been awhile since we talked. I need to be better about checking out blogs! I am excited to see you tomorrow. I love Valentine's too. It is one of my favorite holidays. I LOVe that Owen LOVEs gymnastics. He will do amazing things with his body. You just wait! Anna Banana is so dang cute!! I will see you tomorrow.
It's fun having such a "famous" friend. How many times have you been on TV now??
Post a Comment