Thursday, February 19, 2009

Owen-isms Again!

We are driving home today, and Owen says,
 "It sure is a nice day today... the (s)hun is out"  
"It's a good day to ride (s)chooters.  Mom, do you want to ride schooters with me?"
"I know!  Let's go outside and eat SNOW together!"

Last night I said our prayers together, and afterwards he says, "Good job, mom.  That was a good prayer."  Thanks, Owen.  

He sometimes says such adult-like things it just cracks me up!  

I told Owen we will have to wait until it snows again to eat the snow.  It is looking a little dirty right now!  

5 comments:

GREENLAW said...

the things 3 year old say are VERY entertaining!!! :)

i went on the pioneer party blog and checked out the news clip!! wow! you did such a great job... it was so fun to see! :) and all that stuff was adorable! i want to come and shop!!! did you come up with all that???

The Brown's said...

I pretty much love Owen he is a funny kid!

Unknown said...

Be sure and teach Owen not to eat yellow snow!

Anonymous said...

It's crazy what kids can come up with. I am super glad you write them down.

Arin said...

I am so glad you left a comment on my blog! I too miss your dad and the Fire Station but, this is a great new chapter of my life! Your kids are darling...hope you don't mind, I am adding you and T to my favorite blogs list!