This is what my life has been about for a few days! Anna has another ear infection, and the antibiotics make her go POOP! All the time. (poor girl) And she has some power. Yesterday she went thru 4 outfits by about 4 0'clock. Wow... All I have to say about that is that she got those genes from her dad's side of the family! And Owen has another cold (which is where Anna picked hers up)...which means SNOT. All over the sleeves of his shirts. And all over his face. And dried on his cheeks.
I will be glad when winter is officially over!
3 comments:
i hear ya my friend. We have had mountains of snot too! Hang in there!!!
The sleeve AKA the most convenient way for boys to wipe their noses:) I hope they get better soon.
Ugh. I remember Natilie's little girl had a green sleeve problem. too funny. Sorry about the power poops. glad it's you and not me. :)
Post a Comment