Owen and I went up to Sweets Candy Company the other day to pick up an order for the store. All I can say is there really is something to the phrase "kid in a candy store" He loved it! We went in the warehouse where there are thousands and thousands of boxes of candy...he couldn't believe it. "They are making all the candy for US, mom?" One of the employees took him over to a HUGE box of candy and let him pick out anything he wanted. He was polite and only took one peach ring. The lady ended up stuffing his pockets full of gummy worms! We then went to the retail store and I let him pick out one thing. It was a hard decision. He had fun weighing all the different bags of candy on their scale. We bought our candy and were on our way home!
This is the first piece of evidence I have that Anna rolls more than just one way! I was in the other room for no more than 2 minutes, and I rounded the corner to see this! She started out on the green frog pad. Owen and I were both in shock! Did someone move her? Did a dog drag her? It is a really weird feeling to have your baby move from one room to another when you didn't even know she could move at all!
T and Owen made a planter box for me a couple months ago and planted some flowers in it. We have been taking care of it every day and FINALLY a flower bloomed! He was so proud and excited!
These are flowers that my dad sent me as a thank you gift. I absolutely love bouquets like this!
4 comments:
I don't know if I could have left the candy store with 1 peach ring!!! Such a sweet boy!
Way to go Anna:O)
Wow! I just caught up on your blog! Sounds like you guys are very busy and having lots of fun (except for that ear infection part). Good job on Studio 5, you did great. I DVR'd it and watched it with Rob and Ryan, we were all very impressed:)
Next time you go to the candy store - I want to go!!
I know just how you feel Em! The rolling thing is crazy! The other day I left Stai in the middle of the living room and when I walked by i couldnt see her - total panic. She had rolled half her body under the couch!
Post a Comment