Sunday, August 17, 2008

So much to do and so little time!



So I haven't posted for awhile! I've found if I put it off for more than 2 weeks, it then becomes overwhelming because then I can't decide what to blog about! We have been busy...

-T and I had our 5 year anniversary - wahoo! T surprised me with a night stay in an outrageously nice hotel in Park City and we completely enjoyed ourselves! I especially liked T painting my toenails. (and soaking in the tub with no interruptions, and watching a movie with no interruptions, and etc. etc.!)
-We've been camping at Big Horn...
-My brother Matt and his wife Loni came to visit from Virginia... Ava is 6 months younger than Owen, and they had such a great time together. We were sad to see them go back!
-Swimming in the backyard, and swimming at both Lehi pools...
-Fishing at a golf course pond- (don't tell!) Owen caught his first fish-yipee! He had tonz of fun casting and reeling in with his own Spiderman fishing pole!
-Setting up Owen's new bunkbed... and setting up the nursery! I've had T painting and rearranging until he has about had it! Thanks, hon... :)
-Jumping at Kangaroo Zoo...
-Keeping up at work - ordering Christmas, keeping up on the monthly V.T. messages...
-Weekly scout activities and teaching water aerobics...
-T has been busy with work, shoeing horses, and hunting. The archery elk season opened this weekend, so he's been out trying to "provide for the family" Whatever!

I've been trying to do as much as I physically can do with Owen before this new baby comes...
and if you haven't seen me lately, it's pretty sad! I am HUGE. It's almost funny. But not quite. Hopefully my next post will be pictures of the new baby! Hope everyone is having a great summer!

7 comments:

Mandy and Jason said...

Emily, I found you by blog-stalking through Cyds blog, and thought I'd say hi. It's been forever... 10 years maybe since we've seen eachother, but I still think of that year at Dixie. So, here a fun memory I have of you from then... you were laughing so hard that you were going to pee your pants. Then you said something like "cup and tap" which meant holding your self and tapping your leg to try hold it in. well, one time I know you didn't hold it, and had to run to the tub, where you promptly peed your pants. It was great times. You have a cute fam, and glad to see your doing well. Love Mandy (Ashton) Hafen

The Hovers said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you said hi! I completely forgot about the "cup and tap" thing. DON'T! Cyd must have made that up! The tub incident will never be forgotten, though.

Britt said...

Those two cousins are darling. Good luck with the new baby!

GREENLAW said...

sounds like a fun summer... one of my favorite times of year! :) can't wait to hear about the new baby! :)

Cherai said...

Emily and Aaron,
I found you. Aunt DeRae told me you had a blog. I haven't seen your kids ever. The last time I saw you guys was at your wedding. How beautiful your family is. Love it. Maybe we will see you guys soon.

Cherai said...

Congradulations on the new baby!

Ginger said...

Cherai gave me your blog address - Aunt DeRae sent pictures to us of the new baby! She is adorable - Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good!