Saturday, August 30, 2008

My two cute boys! Owen insisted on wearing his (highwater)
cowboy pants to the hospital...all the nurses thought he
was so cute! I agree!

A proud mom holding her 1 day old! She was
on oxygen while in the hospital, so she couldn't stay
in my room. I hated it! But we're glad she is OK...


Owen and I gave Anna her first bath...
Owen ended up with more water on him than Anna did!



Anna's first time in a car seat!

8 comments:

Britt said...

Congrats. She is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Baby Anna is darling! Can't WAIT to hold her!!! And the 'boys' are TOTALLY cute!:) Glad things are going well. Love you all. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

PS: Give Owen lots of XXXXOOOOs from "Hamma" and tell him thanks for being such a good big brother . . (even if he sometimes wears Anna's binky on his toe).:)

The Brooks Family said...

So Cute Em - she looks tiny in her car seat! take lots of pics cause in 6 weeks she'll be Stailey's size ... HUGE!

kholbro said...

She's SO cute Em! I can't wait to see her again.

Prelly said...

What an angel! You two should be very proud, you make such cute kids! I love her name! I hope we get to see you soon:)

Mike and Nic said...

She is beautiful you guys!!! Mike and I are so happy for you guys! Please let us know if we can help you guys in any way!

About Me said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad that she's a little angel for you - and Owen's such a good helper! That's so awesome! Can't wait to stop by and see her again...and hold her this time! :)