Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories...

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. This can be about me, T, or Owen.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.

Now don't be scared... if you haven't ever left a comment, now is the time! :)

9 comments:

kholbro said...

"Paupalita"- 6th grade - need I say more?? Matching outfits (what was up with that anyway??) Sleeping in the traier lip syncing upside down. Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares to You." Tee-peeing in the middle of the night. I could just go on and on all day! Those were good times! :)

Brooke said...

Going to the Happy Sumo with you and Kristin. You and Kristin have so much in common. You bringing Bryn a HUGE Shrek balloon and her loving it. You brought me a lipstick pen and cholocate covered cinnamon bears. And you brought donuts another time. Look how well you take care of me! I love your fun and cute personality. You are always so thoughtful, and I love how you say "DON'T" with this smurk on your face after something or someone has said something odd.

Sara said...

Sleeping on your tramp and staying up all night and waiting for the boys. Talking about how kissing is gross. Oh ya, can't forget going toilet papering with your dad in your mini van with that huge TP thing. (where did that come from?)

Prelly said...

Going to my first Halloween party in a barn. I can't remember what you and T were dressed up as but I remember Rob was the Tin Man and I was the Scare Crow. It was the first time I met you. I remember I thought you were darling.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I wait too long and then Sara took my answer!! However I have lots more.
Body Prints in the rain
trading clothes
trading boyfriends (what were we thinking)
Christofferson Creek Parties
Penny Candy Sandwiches (love them)
Having a great friend like you, then and now!!!

The Brooks Family said...

camping, sleepovers, poker, walking in the parade, playing house in you're tree house, toilet papering, talking about all our "firsts", bear lake, etc, etc, etc. Too many good memories to list them all!! Love that we're still making memories!!

Mag Family said...

Camping trips, and poker. Going to the sand dunes, coming and playing with Jammie, bugging the crap out of me and Natilie.

The Hovers said...

These have been so fun to read! We had lots of fun, huh? Niki - we never bugged the crap out of you and Natalie, did we?

Cherai said...

Sorry Emily I don't have many of you but boy do I got some realy good ones of Aaron! The treehouse, Grandma's house, Shortstop, & playin in the orchard. Boy we had fun when we were kids.