Friday, August 29, 2008

Announcing...


BABY ANNA!



ANNA CLAIRE HOVER
AUGUST 23, 2008
7 lbs. 8 oz., 18 inches

Baby Anna has arrived! Yey! She came last Saturday, the 23rd, about 2 1/2 weeks early. It worked out great - T was in town, my doctor was on call, and I was only at the hospital for 3 hours before I had her! The whole experience has been awesome.

Anna is doing great. So far, she is just an angel. She eats and sleeps. I can't ask for anything more!! :) Owen has taken on his role as the "big brother" like a pro. He is really into being the helper - he especially likes to put her binky back in if she needs it. (I did catch him walking around with the binky hooked to his big toe the other day...) It is so cute to see him talk to her and he is already being protective. He yelled at me the other day to turn the blow dryer off because it was going to wake up Baby Anna! I couldn't argue with him, so I turned it off...

T has been home and has been such a great husband and dad! He's been grocery shopping, cleaned the house, and made sure I have had enough sleep. Wow. I am so lucky!

Thanks to everyone who has helped out this last week... there are too many people to list, but you know who you are!

I will post some more pictures soon...

6 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! She is a doll!

Mag Family said...

Congratulations Em! She is beautiful. There is something about having a little girl that make dads melt. She probably has him wrapped around her little finger already.

GREENLAW said...

congratulations!! how exciting!! she is beautiful. i'm so glad everything has gone really well.... what a blessing!

kholbro said...

What a cute picture - she is so sweet!

The Brooks Family said...

She's a cutie! I'm mother proud! Congrats!!

Brooke said...

Oh My Gosh! YEAH!! She is here. She is so adorable Em. Who do you think she looks like? What a great BIG brother. Congrats you guys. How are you feeling Em?