Monday, July 7, 2008

No I'm not having TWINS!



For crying out loud! I get asked once a day lately if I'm sure I'm not having twins. At first I didn't think much of it, but lately I just want to scream "NO I'M NOT HAVING TWINS - I'M JUST FREAKING FAT, OK?" I really don't feel FAT, just pretty dang big. Anyhow, here are some pictures...I actually have two months left, but I am positive this little girl is going to come early. (Please, please, please!)
The first picture is with my good friend Jammie, who is due in 11 days. Hmmm... we are about the same size, aren't we? (you suck, Jam) I have to give a disclaimer that this picture was taken way too early in the morning, so don't look at my hair...
I do have to say that the other day someone asked when I was due, and I got the same response as usual (REALLY?)... but there was another pregnant lady standing there, and she said, "I'm due in September, too!" I told her I was glad we were about the same size, because people keep asking if I'm having twins, 'cause I am so big. She then informed me that she IS HAVING TWINS! No wonder I have a complex.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh! You are just too dang cute being pregnant! Look at you! You are adorable. Seriously! I know that I am not the one pregnant, but you really don't look that big to me!

Prelly said...

You're beautiful! I wish I looked that good when I was prego.

The Brooks Family said...

I still think I look bigger than you... if it helps, I haven't grown much in the last two months - so you probably won't either!! Only 6 more days! Woohoo!! Good luck on going early...

kholbro said...

Cute pictures Em! I love the one of you and Jammie. :) You look great!

Britt said...

You really don't look too big. I think you look much smaller than your friend who was due in 11 days. You look darling. Oh my gosh, you look like your mom. Good luck with the coming early part!