I am so proud of the flowers in our yard this year! They were all planted when we moved into our house last year, but in very bad shape! So I have nursed them (with help from my mom) back and now they are so beautiful! Don't you think?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The flowers are gorgeous!!! Your mom has an amazing green thumb. Be sure to inherit that trait
Hi Emily! I found your blog by way of Sara's. Your family is so cute. I'm glad to see that you are still at the party store. I will have to stop by and say hi. Megan Angus/O'Keefe
5 comments:
The flowers are gorgeous!!! Your mom has an amazing green thumb. Be sure to inherit that trait
Wow, they look great! Does your mom have any tips for cruddy grass? Seriously I need help:)
They look great Em! Maybe I'll hire the 2 of you to help me in my yard - a green thumb is something I definately don't have!
Hi Emily! I found your blog by way of Sara's. Your family is so cute. I'm glad to see that you are still at the party store. I will have to stop by and say hi.
Megan Angus/O'Keefe
K... flowers are beautiful.. update your dang blog!
Post a Comment