Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New pics of Owen



Well, we finally did it! It has been 801 days since we actually went to a studio and got Owen's pictures taken. I'm a bad mom, huh? It's not that we haven't taken pictures... our computer is FULL of files of Owen. But it's not quite the same, so we did an impromptu trip down to the mall on Monday. Here are just a couple of cute ones! He looks like he is at least 4 to me - especially in the bottom one! Don't you think? I realized after we got to the mall that he still had a Thomas the Train tattoo on his hand from our train excursion in Heber this weekend. Talk about white trash! We couldn't get it off, so it made everything just a bit more complicated! Notice his left hand is hiding in both pictures, and realize that it wasn't easy hiding that darn tattoo!! Anyhow, I'm glad it is done. I am hoping to get some more kandid pictures taken with my sister-in-law and will post them when they are done! Yey!

5 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Cute Pics! And I dont really think Thomas the Train constitutes "White Trash"... now had it been a Rose.. maybe. Good job on the cover up though.

kholbro said...

Cute Em. 801 days - are you serious?? :) Jenna has only been to get her pictures taken at a studio once so don't feel so bad! (She is my 3rd child though - just kidding!!)

GREENLAW said...

very cute pics! owen is adorable. these reminded me to make an appt. for austie to go and get her pic taken!! thanks! :)

Prelly said...

I love the pics! Never say you're a bad mom! You're one of the best! By the way I checked out that website, looks pretty cool!
Thanks!
April

Brooke said...

Yeah! Owen looks so grown up! Holy cow! He is the dang cutest boy! You are a wonderful mom!