Friday, May 2, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we found out we will be having a little princess!! We are all so excited! Everything is going well and she is looking like she is a little ahead of schedule - so I might be having her a little earlier than originally thought (cross your fingers)! :) Owen keeps telling everyone that the baby in mommy's tummy is a baby sister, but she is still hiding! And he is growing bigger, bigger, bigger to be a big brother! Yey!

3 comments:

kholbro said...

YEAH!! I'm so happy you are having a girl! And I agree, Owen is pretty darn cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. We love the girl thing!!! Get ready for lots of pink, bows, and emotional breakdowns. But they are great!!!

The Brooks Family said...

Yay! i'm so excited to have someone to play with!!!