Here are some pictures of last week before and after church! I thought Owen looked so grown up and cute that we went out on the front porch and took some pictures... He was doing so good at "posing" for me!! We picked up Macie and she went to church with us... Owen loves having Macie over for any occasion, so it was definitely an event! After church we ended up outside with the water on... it was one of the first warm-ish days, so we ended up taking advantage of it!! They had so much fun running under the "tunnels" and getting each other wet!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! What a good mom you are letting Owen play in the water in his church clothes!!
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I love your blog, Rob checked it out this morning and got a real kick out of it! The pics are awesome!
April
Cute! Looks like you had lots of fun! I can't wait for moments like this!!
How fun! I think that it is great that Owen and Macie are best buddies. I can tell that they enjoyed one another's company. What would it be like to be a kid again? By the way, I have been worried about the dog dragging you around while you are pregnant. Are you recovering from injuries?
Post a Comment