I was in charge of helping with Owen's Halloween Class party.
The kindergarten teacher's had it all planned out, and I just organized donations and was there to help.
They had different stations: one was a witch's brew with Capri Sun's in a cauldron bubbling with dry ice.
We had the kids help us add ingredients to the brew - witch's warts (chocolate chips), deep fried fingernails (bugles), vulture toenails (candy corn), skeleton bones (pretzel sticks), and ghost guts (mini marshmallows). We then stirred it all up, and scooped out some for each child. It was darling!
The other stations were: Don't Eat Frank game, decorating a witch with noodles for her hair, a dice/halloween game, a guessing game with pumpkin seeds scooped out of a real pumpkin, and charting how many people liked and didn't like the witch's brew. The kids all seemed to have a good time!
I dropped Anna off and left her to have fun by herself! I know they went trick or treating and that's about all the details I got out of her! I can say I think she is THE cutest Super Girl there ever was!!
No comments:
Post a Comment