Saturday, November 5, 2011

And... the Rest of Halloween!

We visited Grandpa Dean... who SPOILED the kids with a TON of candy!

T took us to Thanksgiving Point for a surprise lunch  - he had tried a sandwich there with his crew that he thought I would like (Thanksgiving Turkey Cranberry Sandwich on wheat - yumm) and then we had ice cream with the skunk...!

The Skunk at Thanksgiving Point who gave the kids their ice cream.... which they got a kick out of!






The next door neighbors look SCARY huh?!  Spencer, Owen, Matt, then Sam.


Little Pirate Max came and went trick-or-treating with us.  Such a cutie and for details on HIS experience, check out this.  She has lots better pictures of her little guy.








Quick funny story.  Anna basically couldn't wait any longer, and took off on her little red tricycle before I even knew she was gone.  And... I had no idea she was even excited to go trick or treating.
So, when I realized she had left, I look down the street and see her about 6 houses down on her trike.  I ran down and noticed that her basket on the back was almost full of candy!!!
She had gone up to the doors of everyone on the street BY HERSELF!  I had no idea she was that brave - and I realized that she would take more than one piece of candy at any given house.  She's so darn cute, I'm sure no one had the heart to tell her otherwise!!  

1 comment:

Mom/DeRae said...

Em, I absolutely LOVE everything you post on here . . the pics, the stories . . EVERYTHING!!!