Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two Cookies in exchange for some more Snooze Time...?

OK, so I woke up to Owen saying, "Good Morning" to me. Then he says, "I'll let you sleep in if I can have 2 cookies!" I mumble, "whatever..." and he holds out his pinky - "Pinky promise!" he says. PINKY PROMISE.

A few more minutes of sleep for 2 cookies?
You don't have to ask me twice!!

(for the record, I realize this is not healthy... but it's not going to kill the kid, either - so don't judge me!)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

haha I'm laughing so hard! That's hilarious... that sounds like a dang good trade to me! I would do that in a heartbeat! :)

P.S. Thanks so much for the comment you left on my last post... I needed that today. It made me smile. Sometimes I feel like my blog is SO lame! Thanks for reassuring me that it's not completely that way. :)

Mike and Nic said...

He is so funny! I would haven't taken that exchange too so don't you even worry about it!

Sarah said...

No judgement here- I'd buy him a backage of cookies for more sleep! Funny kid!