So I am copying all of them over to this post so I don't lose any of the great little gems! Most of these are probably when he was 3 or 4 years old.
If you wake up early in the morning, you have more time to play before lunch, right?
Mom, your toes look OLD!!
Mom, I was the Har Hudent today! (meaning Star Student)
I'm a dog today, just call me Rufie.
Mom, me and Macie are going to grow our hair all the way to our toes.
I'm going to lift up the dogs ears and tell them not to play with people toys.
(Yelling from the bathroom...) I have another mushy poo mom - because we're out of cheese!
When I grow up, I'm going to be a fireman, a doctor, an astronaut, a cookie giver, a Halloween shirt giver, a missionary, a mountain lion hunter, and a roley-poley saver.
Mom, I want you.
I ate a lot of candy, mom, and now I'm all wounded up!
I'm going potty - don't eat my cereal while I'm going potty.
It takes 18 minutes to cook that, mom?
When I get bigger like dad, I'm going to put a new light in when the power runs out of it.
Heavenly Fader, please help my dandelions so they won't die (he picked a big bouquet of dandelions that day).
Heavenly Fader, please help the dogs so they won't bark at everyone.
Mom, what day is it today? (Me: Monday) What does Monday mean? (He asks me this every single day!)
2 comments:
I love reading your owenisms. I also loved your cookie snoozing story so much that I shared it with Steve. Hope you get feeling better soon.
so proud of you for making your book:) If you need any help let me know. I would be happy to help!
Post a Comment