Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lehi Round-Up Days: Float Time

I signed Owen up to be on the ward float this year... and he went back and forth with not wanting to, and being excited about it...

When he came past the party store, I thought for sure he was going to jump off and be done... but this is what I found... A Happy Soldier sitting next to his best friend, Matthew - with his chin strap acting as a teeth guard of sorts!

The city's theme was "Guess What I Saw..." and then each ward came up with their own additional theme. Above the sign was a pair of underpants hanging up!

He actually wasn't ornery in this picture, he was trying to be a serious soldier!

This is more like the Owen we all know!!


1 comment:

Hannahlou said...

the serious soldier is so funny. it looked like he was cryin'.