I said something about how it is another word to say that you're happy... or a different way to say happy.
Fast forward a week, and I hear use the word "delightful" again while talking to his cousin. He then goes on to tell her, "Delightful means happy in Spanish..."
I cracked up! And we had an "argument" about it as well. He did not want to believe that "delightful" doesn't actually mean "happy" in Spanish. Think he watched Dora?
6 comments:
I LOVE that kid:)
That was funny. I actually was laughing out loud. Too cute.
Sounds just like his dad! LOL...Of course this story will be even funnier when he grows up to be the Ambassador to Spain!
That is so CUTE!:) lol
sooo funny
Owen is starting to act just like his dad....making things up to make it fit in his logic...Ha Ha Just Kidding! (Trying to get back for naming the mule after my mother)
Post a Comment