It's been about a month, but one Sunday night, we took off the little boy training wheels, and the next day he was completely riding everywhere by himself! He loves it! And I love it, too! It's so nice to throw Anna in the bike trailer, and Owen and I can go all over together!
These pics are of his first day or so riding... like his helmet? His Thomas one was too small, and we insisted on a helmet - so it was dad's snowboarding helmet that was next in line!
He loves to ride across the pasture to his "hut" and play.
We have also found a little "track" that he rides around on. So fun!
2 comments:
What a lucky little boy to have such a fun Mom (and Dad) who does things with him and lets him be so carefree. I think every child needs a childhood like that. Sure miss you guys!!!
what a cute kid. I got to be his primary teacher on sunday:) He wanted to be picked SO bad he asked me "how do I be reverant again?" I told him and he said "Oh yeah!" So he folded his arms and sat really quiet. When someone else got picked he was SO shocked that his mouth hung clear to the floor. I felt so bad for him! He was a trooper though.
Post a Comment