Good 'ol Willie. Broke as can be once he's caught, but such a stinker when he's roaming free. This is our first ride of the year, and I think both kids are really going to enjoy him this spring & summer.

This is a pic of Skipper (one of our wedding gifts - funny, huh?) and Gloria, our new mule.
I wasn't too happy about having a mule - especially if we paid for him. But apparently we "traded" for him, and now we have ourselves a good packing apparatus. Just what we need.
Ok, just what T needs. Really. :) He'll help out a ton come hunting season. And I really should make T take me on an outing where Gloria packs all the stuff & we can just go have a romantic horse ride/campout. That actually does sound fun!
5 comments:
So fun! Your kids are so cute and looks like you have a lot of fun together.
wow. there are a few phrases in there that sound a little too comfortable..... you act like they are normal.
Gloria is a girl. Hence the name Gloria.
people still trade for things??
Message to T.....I think it's a little "Fishy" that your Mule happens to be named after your mother-in- law's mother. I can't wait to name our next "pet". Love marnee
Post a Comment