Em,I was SO EXCITED to see the new pics! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Makes me miss you guys even more!!! At the same time I'm so grateful the kids are in such good hands and living a wonderful life! One of these days I hope to be able to be close by . . or at least in a position to come and see you whenever I want.:) Hope all is well. LTA
2 comments:
cute!! i miss the old easter egg hunts in the orchard...
Em,I was SO EXCITED to see the new pics! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Makes me miss you guys even more!!! At the same time I'm so grateful the kids are in such good hands and living a wonderful life! One of these days I hope to be able to be close by . . or at least in a position to come and see you whenever I want.:) Hope all is well. LTA
Post a Comment