Have you ever sent your significant other to the grocery store with a list?
So today T went to the store with a small list. Actually he forgot the list, so I text it to him. On it was the word "pudding." Meaning CHOCOLATE pudding snacks - for the kids. We have two kids with sore throats and we are out of pudding. The only flavor we have had in our house in months is chocolate.
I open the fridge tonight to get my nightly glass of cold water (have to have a full glass by the bed every night!) and I notice a different kind of pudding sitting there. It is a whitish color (doesn't sound good already) - not yellow, not caramel - whitish. I pick it up and read "rice" flavored with "cinnamon" added. What the hell? Is he kidding? Is it a joke? Is he being a smart A? Oh, and I forget the best part - it is SUGAR FREE. So we have a 6-pack of SUGAR FREE RICE PUDDING WITH CINNAMON in it just waiting to be noticed.
In all reality, it probably isn't bad pudding. I just know my kids probably won't eat it. But I have been chuckling the last 10 minutes about how DIFFERENT men and women are sometimes. He saw it and thought it looked like a good, new flavor! I like to stick with the basics of what I know works.
I got on the JELL-O website to get a picture of this awesome new flavor - and they don't even have it listed. It is probably a discontinued flavor... on its way out... banished to the Utah stores because they think Utahn's like Jello so much. Don't. This, my dear, is what I mean when I write "pudding" on the grocery list. Love ya!

6 comments:
It might do your kids good to have sugar free - plus since when did "pudding' mean "chocolate"?? I don't blame him, Geralee
Wow. I disagree with Rae - men, especially T, are way out in left field
There's no use in getting anything but chocolate, do they even make other flavors? Actually Cinn/Rice is a better choice than orange or cherry which I can see T getting. He's really into fruity things.
too funny... I like to send Jim to the store, he totally sticks to the list, never wavers so the bill is always tons cheaper then when I go... but it does take a long time to make the grocery list since I have to attach old cartons/boxes and/or draw pictures of what we need... guess we know what T will be getting in his lunch this week:)
hahaha.. whenever I send josh he either text me 76 times or calls. It's just easier to do it ourselves.
good try T! Your reward is some really yummy rice with cinnimon pudding;)
Wow only 70 Calories and great tasting too! Dam Em has no clue what she is talking about. Chocolate? can we say BORING!
Post a Comment