Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crazy Week

I don't want to give details, but I am going to list a few things that has made this week a little abnormal:

1. An unfortunate event that I cannot even begin to describe...(not really that serious, but definitely confidential)
2. Dead rat. Poisoned to death. In a blanket in garage that got brought inside to be washed. Horrible stink. Awful.
3. Those two things happened in one night and I was a mess!
4. Worked 5 days instead of 3 this week - plus 2 extra meetings and taught aerobic class
5. Anna has weird rash from immunizations.
6. Stepped in one too many piles of dog poo this week (not all in my yard, really!)
7. OBGYN appointment (really not that bad, but still)
8. Owen sleeping all night in his own bed and has had dry underpants all night! Yey!
9. Small oven fire (2 separate days). Then small kitchen garbage fire.
10. Got my nose hairs waxed. Seriously. Did you know that is possible? And it is less painful than waxing eyebrows.

So there you have it. 10 things that have made this week exciting!

3 comments:

kholbro said...

You seriously had more fires?? Good thing you are married to a fire fighter...really, :) And, no, I was not aware that you could get your nose hairs waxed...I can't imagine that not hurting! :) Hope this week is more normal!

The Brown's said...

hahaha that list made me laugh out loud. WOW what a week. I am thinking that it is a good thing that your man happens to be a firefighter cause you sure do have a lot of fires! Are you a pyro by chance:)J/K
p.s. I think we should line up all the men at church and wax every single one of them. Well not me but someone can do it!:)

The Hovers said...

The whole fire thing I am going to blame on my stupid oven!! OK, some of it might have been the "users" fault, but not all!

And the whole nose wax thing, for anyone who is reading... I didn't SEEK OUT someone to wax my nose hairs. The girl who does my hair just got trained and was telling me about how cool it is... so we did it! But Pam, I think the whole "line up" at church would be GREAT! Very much needed. haha