I like option 2. looks like she's ready to take flight. lol. she's so stinkin cute!
I'm a little nervous this pic might end up on her wedding video in the future... or as a blackmail pic. I'm sure glad her and Stai are getting along better now!
hahahaha 2 for sure:)
I can't believe how cute she is! She looks like a mini DeRae! She looks sooo much like Aunt DeRae's pictures at that age it's unreal!
She looks like Cindy Loo Who!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like option 2. looks like she's ready to take flight. lol. she's so stinkin cute!
I'm a little nervous this pic might end up on her wedding video in the future... or as a blackmail pic. I'm sure glad her and Stai are getting along better now!
hahahaha 2 for sure:)
I can't believe how cute she is! She looks like a mini DeRae! She looks sooo much like Aunt DeRae's pictures at that age it's unreal!
She looks like Cindy Loo Who!!
Post a Comment