Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lehi's 1st Annual Foam Day

The Lehi Fire Department hosted the 1st annual Foam Day this 24th of July. The fireman got the foam hoses out and squirted foam all over a big field - and then let the kids at it. It was awesome!


Owen's cousin, Ava
Owen and Macie
Owen and Max
These goggles are great. I chuckle to myself every time Owen puts them on! Someone told us that they might come in handy while he was playing in the foam...
And sure enough - he ran and slid face first, and got foam up his nose and in his mouth - but NOT in his eyes! He still didn't like it much!

This picture was at the very beginning... just getting used to it.
Yey for FOAM DAY! We had a ton of fun - especially with all the cousins! As an added bonus, I learned how to cut watermelon like a pro! My dad needed help keeping up with the crowd of people, so Loni and I jumped in to help. I couldn't believe how much watermelon we cut! And how fast is was disappearing! Good times! :)

1 comment:

Mom/DeRae said...

Em, I love the pics!!! The kids look like they're having SO MUCH FUN! I'm glad you're the kind of Mom who gives them so many opportunities to just be kids. I only wish I was there to join in the fun!!!!:) Love you LOTS!!!! XXXXXX&OOOOO's to O & A.