Em! It's Natalee Tait Hardy. :) I found your blog and I'm so excited about it! Oh my goodness, your family is adorable! and you're really good about keepin' your blog updated! You need to email me so I can send you an invite to our blog! My email is natrand_hardy@yahoo.com.... it's so good to see what you've been doing! Love all the pictures, and your kids are way too cute. :) Keep in touch. -Nat
2 comments:
Em! It's Natalee Tait Hardy. :) I found your blog and I'm so excited about it! Oh my goodness, your family is adorable! and you're really good about keepin' your blog updated! You need to email me so I can send you an invite to our blog! My email is natrand_hardy@yahoo.com.... it's so good to see what you've been doing! Love all the pictures, and your kids are way too cute. :) Keep in touch.
-Nat
Oh-- and I've seen you and Callee on Studio5 a few times. :) The first time I couldn't believe my eyes!... Very cute stuff at Pioneer Party!
Post a Comment