My mom has been making the cutest dang hats ever!
The little scallopped edges are to die for.
At Grandma Meier's house in Idaho.
Trying on her new hat, scarf, and mittens!
Her little expressions crack me up!
I have so many cute pictures of Anna that I wanted to post them before they get lost in the shuffle of everything! She has been so much fun lately! She is laughing, rolling, almost sitting by herself, and LOVES to stand up! Her big eyes crack me up. The picture below reminds me of the little boy in A Christmas Story...whenever we put her in her snow suit she just lays there all spread out! We can barely fit her in her carseat when she has it on! But it sure is warm and cute!
6 comments:
Anna is so dang cute and precious! I love her big blue eyes. Those are some way cute hats with the BIG flowers. So cute! You and your mom are so talented. I love reading up on you guys too. I hope that you are enjoying your New Years.
Go Aunt Karen. I love the hat. Adorable hat and baby!
She is so cute Em. Aren't little girls so much fun?? Love the hat your mom made.
She's so sweet!! I love the hat too!
First, love your new background.
Second, and more importantly - how cute is she!? The pic of the hat and scarf is adorable! I miss our weekly play dates at the gym - we really need to get back into them.
she is adorable!!! we were in lehi recently for a very short time (my nephew got married in mt. timp temple)... i so wished i could have stopped by the store!! there is just not enough time when we are there... we did see grandma and all the cute pictures she has. it's so fun to see everyone's family growing!!
Post a Comment