I know, I just posted a bunch of pictures of Anna, but my brother took these last weekend and I can't resist! I absolutely LOVE them. I am so proud of Nate- this is very first attempt at taking photographs of kids. The one where Anna is looking straight at the camera is my favorite. I seriously want to blow it up to an 11x14 and hang it in my living room! Owen was not being cooperative at all, so the one with him in it is the only one he was in! We will do another photo shoot another day to see if we can catch his cute personality.
5 comments:
Ohmygosh. So adorable. I was just thinking...she must have gotten a new camera! But, no, it was a new photographer. Way to go Nathan. These are great!
So cute! I love her big blue eyes! My favorite is the one where she's looking straight at the camera too. She's beautiful!
That is freaking cute. She is adorable!!
Oh Em! TOTally make an 11X14 of Anna. She is so AdOrAbLe!! Man you and T make dang cute babies!!
soooo cute!!
Post a Comment