Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Latest Big Horn Trip

We love Big Horn!  
Anna is a great little camper...with the crazy hair, bag of cheetos, and mismatched clothes - she's lovin it!
 My pictures are a little out of order, but here is the first "fishing" picture.  A little lake on the property was stocked with fish, and this was our very first trip there.  I don't even know how to describe the whole experience other than PERFECT.  I had a perma-grin on my face the entire time I think!  The weather was beautiful, it was quiet, the kids were great and SO INTO it... and I think I was reminded of going fishing with my dad when I was younger.  He helped the kids bait the hooks, cast, and reel em in!  We caught 5-6, let a couple go, a couple got away, and we brought home a few.  Anna was our little "baiter" - she was all about the magic cheesy stuff and loved to get her hands all sticky making balls to put on the hooks.




















Owen called home to talk to daddy T... and his facial expressions were cracking me up!
He was all wound up about catching the fish, seeing a moose, and something else that I can't remember now!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

So fun! #1 the pic of Anna and Owie thumbs up is cute! #2 moms trailer is nicer than my house and I forgot what #3 was.